If you want to be successful when selling your home, then listen up. This is the truth that not all sellers want to hear.
1. Selling a home is NOT convenient. Your life and schedules will be interrupted. The process is a lot less painful if you anticipate and prepare for this.
2. Homes that SMELL sells for less. This is the TRUTH. If your carpets need to be cleaned or replaced, then do it. If your home needs a deep clean, do it!!
3. Price your home to sell!! Overpricing your home will only help sell other homes in the neighborhood. Buyers will skip over your home and it will accumulate more days on the market. You will end up getting LESS money in the end.
4. A decluttered home sells. One of the best ways to sell your home quickly and make the biggest profit is to clean and declutter before your home is on the market. It WILL save you money and frustration in the long run.
5. Well maintained homes sell for more money. If you have done DIY projects and cheaper finishes don’t expect your home will sell for what your neighbors did. Be realistic in your expectations.
If you found these facts to be helpful, please share!