We all know how paint can completely change the look of a home. It is also one of the LEAST expensive ways to update your home. Check out the list of the hottest paint colors in 2020.
1. Sherwin Williams‘ color of the year is a rich moody color called Naval. I love it! Check it out below.
2. Behr’s 2020 chosen color of the year is a soft green called Back to Nature. I’m not sure how I feel about this color. Check it out and see what you think.
3. PPC’s color of the year is called Chinese Porcelain. It is a stunning rich dark blue.
4. Tranquil Dawn is the paint color of the year chose by the manufacturer Dulux. This color is a neutral pastel. This is a great color that consumers could easily use in most rooms of their homes.
5. Last, but not least is Benjamin Moore’s paint color of the year. The winner is First Light. This is a refreshing alternative to white or beige.
If you are thinking about selling your home, or simply updating consider how you could incorporate one or more of these paint colors in your home!